.

.

December 21, 2009

Tacky Tinsel Tour 2009

So, its been just about exactly one year sine my last Tacky Tinsel Tour post.

Last Friday night we had the 5th annual tour. This year the weather forgot to cooperate. It started snowing that afternoon and by the time we all arrived in Virginia (aka Su-Anne and Erin's place in North Raleigh) it was half sleeting half raining. For about half a second we considered not even going out for the tour, but oh am I glad that we did.

It rained the entire time so we didn't get out of the cars to take any pictures. But here is a picture of me and my car buddies Jason and Becca Redmond. Jason Estes and Su-Anne drove but I forgot to get a picture. Oops.

Here is a picture of Karoline and I in our "Tacky" outfits. We worked long and hard on these fashion forward pieces. The lettering on the front reads "Jesus is the reason for the season y'all"! These matching beauties were quite a hit at the party!

And last but not least is the most dashing and adorable Jay and Laura Veverka. A stunning sight if I've ever seen one. Laura with those fargyle socks (fake argyle) and Jay with those stunning lederhosen-esque (did I spell that right?) clad legs. This image is burned into my brain for eternity.


We rounded out the evening with a viewing of the movie ELF. Always a classic (or at least since it came out 6 years ago). It was a fun evening with good friends. Can't wait until the 6th annual tour!

No comments: