.

.

February 06, 2010

Product Review - Amy's Organic Soy Cheeze Pizza

As most of you know, I'm lactose intolerant. It started about 2 years ago. And in those two years, I developed a hand full of other food allergies.

So I've been cutting more and more things out of my diet, scrabbling to find things to replace them with and have decided to take baby steps towards eating an all natural diet.

I was never a big pizza eater before. I LOVE cheese but hated the greasy oiliness that it created on a pizza.

I decided to give this Amy's pizza a try, though, and I am EXTREMELY pleased!


This pizza isn't in the least bit greasy or oily (I assume because the cheese is actually soy) but it tastes wonderful too. The Crust was crunch and the sauce was sweet. This may be a new favorite treat!

(I was even able to find some coupons for Amy's pizza's)

No comments: