.

.

December 27, 2008

NC State Fair 2008

October 17, 2008

I made a trip to NC for the NC State Fair (my 11th year in a row) and a wedding.  It rained almost the entire night of the fair and was very cold as well but I love the state fair so I had a great time.   Here are a bunch of pictures (mostly of eating fried stuff) from the night. 

Jay chomping on his giant turkey leg

Travis eating skin from Jay's giant turkey leg...ewww!

Travis and me eating a friend candy bar...YUMMMMMM!

Travis and me eating friend pickles in the rain

Travis eating the ranch dressing that came with the friend pickles

Maria and me holding tiny baby chicks....our yearly baby chick picture

Travis eating a friend cheeseburger...I tried it and it was pretty bad

A group shot 

Yea, we thought this was pretty funny

No comments: