.

.

June 13, 2013

DC

After my drip to Baltimore I headed down to DC for a conference. I hadn't been to DC since I was a little girl so I was really excited. While I was there I got to catch up with lots of friends. I forgot to get pictures with a lot of folks but did get some with my friend Pam in Georgetown and also with my friends Mike and Miriam and their new little man John Mark! Pam and I went to Georgetown and, of course, we HAD to make a stop at Georgetown Cupcake. YUM!!! Then we went and walked around the National Cathedral! Get Adobe Flash player
Photo Gallery by QuickGallery.com
One of the nights I was in DC I too a night time bus tour around all of the monuments. It was a great way to be able to see almost all of the big sites/monuments for someone who actually had very little free time to spend seeing the sites. I would highly recommend this tour! Get Adobe Flash player
Photo Gallery by QuickGallery.com

No comments: