.

.

April 29, 2008

Sweet Baby Birthday Wishes

This year my actual birthday was less than fantastic.  The weekend before I had met my parents in New York and it was fantastic, but on my actual birthday I went to class all day and then came home and studied.  Tons of fun, let me tell ya!  I did, however, get two really fun surpirses!  Sara sent me an email with a great picture of my boo wishing me a happy birthday.

I miss them so much and I can't believe how much Jackson is growing up!  How cute is he?  And such a great artist at such a young age!
Another great surprise was that my friends Heather and Erik had their second daughter that evening.  Heather and I had joked for months that maybe Madelyn would be born on my birthday and then it actually happened.  What a sweet surprise.  I can't wait to meet baby Madelyn when I go down to NC next week.  

This picture is from Heather's blog but it was so cute I wanted to copy!

  

No comments: