.

.

April 28, 2008

New York, New York

The weekend before my birthday my friend Laura flew up from NC and joined me in Philly. From there we took a train to New York city and met my parents in Manhattan. We spent the weekend navigating the subway system, doing tons of touristy stuff, and getting spoiled by my parents.
It was really nice to have a trip to see my parents and also that Laura came up since there wasn’t much celebrating of my birthday here in Philly. The few friends that I do have here all seemed to be out of town for work or vacation.
We had fantastic weather, walked through central park, went to the Empire State building, the Gugenheim, Rockafeller Center, etc. By the end of the weekend my feet were absolutely worn out but I had so much fun!

In Central Park
Times Square all lit up
At Rockafeller Center
Laura at the top of the Empire State Building
Me at the top of the Empire State Building

No comments: