.

.

July 19, 2008

Drive-In Batman

On July 19th I went with a group from my church in Philly to a Drive-In movie theater about an hour north of Philly.  There was a double feature that night but we only ended up staying for the first movie...Dark Night.  I was a little nervous about seeing it because it just seemed so dark in the pre-views and I really don't like those kinds of movies.  But I went anyway and had a really good time.  The movie was better than I thought it would be, though I probably won't be watching it again any time soon.  
Before the movie started we hung out playing frisbee and listening to music as we waited for the sun to set.  Below are a few pictures.

This is Pepper and her baby skunk!  That's right, it's a skunk (sent sac removed).  She rescues animals and tries to rehabilitate them back to the wild but this little one wouldn't have made it so she is keeping it as a pet.  Pepper was very clear that she was NOT a people person but loved her animals (I wonder how her husband and son feel about that).  

You should definitely check out the link below.  Its a clip of Pepper and her world renowned pet raccoon.  So strange!
http://www.thedailyshow.com/video/index.jhtml?videoId=129344&title=stocky-raccoon



All the girls

I don't even know what to say about this

All the guys

  Breaking into a convent around midnight.  Its a long story!

No comments: