.

.

August 23, 2008

Suzanne (and baby Lily's) shower

Last Saturday I attended a baby shower for my friend Suzanne (and her little girl Lily who is due in early October).  The shower was hosted by a few friends and held at Heathers house (Suzanne's best friend since childhood).  There was a great turn out and it was such a fun afternoon with tons of babies and lots of friends to catch up with.

Suzanne with Anna, Heather and Erik's oldest daughter


Maria, Amy and Me...3 of the winners from the game where you guess how big the belly is


My friend Terri and me.  Its been a long time since I have seen her and it was great to catch up.


Me with the mommy to be.  



A sweet cuddle with Anna and Maddie (Heather and Erik's girls).  I had so much fun playing with the girls and then Maddie just fell right to sleep in my arms.  So sweet!


No comments: