.

.

August 25, 2008

Sweet baby's

While I was in Raleigh last weekend I was able to spend an day in Burlington visiting with two of my girlfriends and their babies.  I know there are a ton of pictures but they are all so cute!


First I went to Sara's house and got to play with Jackson (now almost 9 months old).  I can't believe how stinkin cute that kid is and I had a blast playing with him.  Here are some of my new favorite pictures of Jackson. 

This face is priceless!!!


A fun picture of the two of us





During lunch Jackson was just hanging out...Literally!














I loved how he would open up his mouth so wide and lean forward for a bite.










This is his monkey from his Uncle Scott.  He loves this monkey so much!










After lunch we went over to Anna's house.  I got to meet her baby Rachel for the first time. Rachel is 5 weeks old now but still so tiny.  



Cuddling with Rachel for a nap.  We both fell asleep!














Sweet baby feet














Sweet baby girl










Before we left I thought it would be fun to get a picture of Jackson and Rachel together.  It was a little harder than I thought it would be.  Jackson kept sticking his finger in Rachel's ear, which she wasn't very happy about.   But we finally got a few cute ones. 

This was right after Jackson had leaned forward and kissed baby Rachel on the head.  Such a sweet boy!



















2 comments:

Mestlers said...

Steph,
I love your blog!! You have done a great job and I love the tunes too!!
These pics of Jackson and Grace are too sweet! I'd love to hug on these little ones too...it's just been too long!!
Have a good weekend!
Love,
Aimee

Mestlers said...

Ok I'm a dork...why did I put "Grace" when I know Anna's daughter's name is "Rachel"! I thought I was awake this morning but maybe I really do need some coffee!
:-)