.

.

April 12, 2009

The non-blogging blogger

so, I am a self proclaimed Non-Blogging Blogger.  I LOVE to read other peoples blogs and actually LOVE for other people to read my blog.  For some reason, though, I have the hardest time actually BLOGGING!  I don't know if it has more to do with lack of time or a bit of a perfectionist problem.  See, I've been told that one of the problems of a perfectionist is that they won't start or finish tasks if they don't feel like they can do a PERFECT job of the task.  This is definitely an issue for me.  One thing I do know is that my non-blogging is NOT for lack of things to say.  

I think I've had the attitude that every blog post has to be about something life changing or have some fantastic pictures to go along with it.  So, instead, I am going to try to focus on just blogging SOMETHING at least once a week.  Sorry if you get bored reading or if not every post has a picture but this is my own challenge to myself.  

Happy reading.  

No comments: