.

.

December 29, 2009

The day before...

So this post is a little late....

But better late than never! Right?

The day before Jay and Laura's wedding we went to the NC State Fair.

This was my first of three trips this year!!!

Here are a few, strike that, a lot of pictures from the day


The happy couple, on our way in!

Chicken Fried Bacon? Seriously? I also heard rumors of chocolate dipped bacon.

Laura and I with our yummy corn!

Laura enjoying some deep fried oreo's
How can you go to the fair without seeing the baby piggies. I think there were 7 of them piled into this little bucket.

Andrea and I with a "healthy" treat, deep fried veggies!

Little Man Eli and me as we wait for the pig races to start

Jay with Laura (and Jay's) nephew on the ferris wheel.


Last, but not least, we stopped at the Old grist to get our free hush puppy!

What a fun day. We had great weather and got to see tons of friends while doing our favorite thing of the whole year! We LOVE the fair!

No comments: