.

.

May 16, 2011

"Day 2"

I ran my second mile today.

It wasn't any easier than the first. Maybe tomorrow will be! Ha!

However.....
I decided that I would be doing my "miles" in my neighborhood. I have this teeny tiny little neighborhood and the entire circle is only 0.4 miles. So I walk half a lap (0.2 miles) to warm up and then run 2.5 laps around for my mile.

Tonight it was so fun because I saw tons of neighbors out in their front yards with kids, folks walking their dogs, mom's pushing babies in strollers, and a few other "runners". It was so fun to get out in my little community and see people. I'm hoping that as the summer goes on I will be able to get to know these folks more and more and build relationships with them.

2 down, 98 to go!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats on the goal and a good cause. Glad you're blogging again too.